Member Of:

Enrolled Agents

An enrolled agent (EA) is a federally authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in taxation. The title of enrolled agent is only bestowed upon those who have either passed a comprehensive examination covering all areas of tax code or worked for the IRS for five years in a position that regularly deals with tax code and regulations.

Enrolled Agents advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements. Enrolled Agents' expertise in the continually changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent taxpayers audited by the IRS. Only Enrolled Agents, attorneys, and CPAs may represent tax-payers before the IRS. However, unlike CPAs or attorneys, who may or may not specialize in taxation, EA's specialize specifically in taxation.

At Tax Works, Rochelle Holthaus and Carl Heil are both Enrolled Agents. In fact, Tax Works is one of the few EA firms in Southwest Wisconsin! Let Rochelle and Carl put their experience to work for you!

• Phone: (608)-375-4800  • Fax: (608)-375-4573  • E-mail: taxworks@centurylink.netMap